Monday, April 26, 2010

Week 15



I am not a gushy, romantic person. I have a lot of gushy romantic ideas, I just don't spew them all over people like a freshman frat pledge at his first party of the year. That being said, I am totally in love with my Spousal Equivalent! He really is my best friend and my soulmate. He's smart and funny, he cooks and puts up with my cats and he knows how to fix stuff. Plus, he is so freakin' adorable! He rubs Tummy Butter on my belly every night and he lets me be all weird and emotional and ridiculous. He asks questions about the baby and last night he was flipping through one of my nursing books, even though I told him there weren't any pictures of boobies! I could not have asked for a more supportive partner. Micha even got out of bed, half asleep, at 11:30 at night to make me a peanut butter and strawberry jelly sandwich with potato chips on it and thought it was funny! Plus, as my Grandma says, he is a hottie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am inviting readers to offer support and advice. Comments by readers that are vulgar, irrelavant or just plain mean will not be posted. Thanks for reading.