Monday, May 17, 2010

Thank you for not Mouth-breathing...

I simply don't understand why they feel the need to do that in public. I mean, I get that its necessary to sustain life but what about the rest of us? Don't we have a right eat a meal without having to worry about what the person at the table right next to us is doing. You know what I'm talking about.

Mouth-breathers are especially annoying. They make no attempt what-so-ever to conceal what they are doing. Do you know what else that mouth has been used for? I don't want to even think about it! A part of the body that is used that way is certainly not for children's eyes. They have masks for that you know! The worst is when their lips are chapped or crooked or just really thin. Gross! Who wants to see that?! Certainly not me! The only lips I want to see in public are thick, full lips. I mean if you aren't going to keep them covered, they should at least look good! Angelina Jolie's lips are good. I don't mind seeing those in a magazine, just so long as I can't tell by looking what she is using them for.
It's really annoying how when you encounter a mouth-breather and ask them to wear a mask or go in the bathroom, they get all indignant about it. Like it's such a big deal to put a mask on! No, I don't put a mask on when I breath, but I breath through my nose, so I shouldn't have to. And no, I don't really want to go to a smelly, germy bathroom to breath but again, I don't use my mouth to breath, just my nose. I know some people's noses are stuffy so they have to mouth-breath, but they don't have to do it all over the place!

It's really about respect and common courtesy. I think mouth-breathing is a personal choice we should all be free to make, I just don't want to see anyone doing it.

3 comments:

I am inviting readers to offer support and advice. Comments by readers that are vulgar, irrelavant or just plain mean will not be posted. Thanks for reading.