Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Here We Go Again

January 8th- I am a week late. I've been carefully tracking my cycle since it returned after Charlie but as my  doctor pointed out, it's not very consistent so it's hard to predict my ovulation. Still, a week is a long time for me to be late. I stop on the way home from work to pick up a test and take it as soon as I can. Almost instantly, I have two blue lines. Micha and I both knew we wanted another but I wanted to wait just a few more months before trying again. The end of 2012 was financially turbulent for us and I wanted to make certain we'd made a full recovery before we had another baby. Charlie was a surprise but we felt as prepared as parents can feel. With this baby we will outgrow our family vehicle and our home. We'd no longer have a ready baby sitter, as I feel it's far to much to ask Taylor to watch a toddler and an infant. Still, I'm pretty excited and have what I'm sure is the most ridiculous grin on my face when Micha comes home from work. Here we go again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am inviting readers to offer support and advice. Comments by readers that are vulgar, irrelavant or just plain mean will not be posted. Thanks for reading.