Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Week 20- Half way there!

Next week we find out what we are having (fingers crossed that bump co-operates). I'm still convinced the baby is a boy. Micha thinks that the baby is a girl. I've asked him if he wants to place a small wager but he's declined, saying he doesn't want to jinx anything. Bump is about 10 oz now, almost a whole pound! And s/he's a mover and a shaker for sure! It seems like I feel his little kicks all the time now! Micha is a little less weirded out feeling the movements, but his eyes still get huge and he still sucks in his breath at each little rumble.

We are counting down the days until our babymoon! I'm excited about getting to see some place new and best of all- I get Micha to myself for a whole week! I've already told him: No emails, no phone calls! If it is work related, it can wait. I'm also looking forward to no boring job and no housework. I feel like my free time has been sucked up by the vaccuum of housework. We watched 'Couples Retreat' last night, not that funny, but I kept looking at the beaches and ocean and thinking 'That is where I need to be.' Florida here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am inviting readers to offer support and advice. Comments by readers that are vulgar, irrelavant or just plain mean will not be posted. Thanks for reading.